Tuesday 16 June 2009

In Las Vegas all your dreams can come true.




If you drive to Las Vegas you see nothing but scrub land for miles then you turn a corner and suddenly this city pops up out of no where it's a truly impressive sight. Our home in Vegas was the Wynn which I'd researched before going and all the reviews described it as the best hotel you'll ever stay at and they weren't wrong it was incredible. That night we went out for Kat's redundancy meal in one of the restaurants in the hotel and ate probably the most extravagant meal I've had with the best service you could ask for, then suddenly in the middle of dinner the lake lit up and a huge frog appeared singing a Garth Brooks song which most of the restaurant sang along with, we were highly amused if not somewhat confused so we asked our waiter what it was all about and all he could do was shrug his shoulders and say he wasn't too sure why. I loved Vegas the minute we arrived and after this I loved it more, only in Vegas can you have such a high brow dining experience only to be accompanied with the most tasteless entertainment imaginable. Like I say I LOVE Las Vegas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment