Sunday 17 May 2009

Family

This is a picture of me with my oldest nephew Joel from a couple of years ago, he's not just my nephew he's also a good friend and whenever I get to see him we have a fun time, last summer I went and looked after him for a week in the school holidays so he didn't have to go to sports camp or summer club and could have some time off. We had a great time and he behaved brilliantly and even though he's not my child I love him along with my two other nephews and niece as if they were. I think until you have children or a sibling has kids you can't imagine how much they change your life and make you question what really matters, you can't help but re-evaluate your values and priorities so suddenly all those things that used to worry you suddenly become unimportant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment