Sunday 17 May 2009

Home




London has been home for nearly five years now and I've always loved it not necessarily liked every moment but never hated it and I think that this will always be the case whether I stay here or move on. I love city life it has everything if you look for it excitement, entertainment, anonymity, peace and tranquility the list goes on, I can't imagine living anywhere other than in a city it keeps me sane the countryside is too quiet it allows you to think too much. 

Through work and luck over the last couple of years I have been able to travel to New York and San Francisco which were both cities where I felt at home and would move there given the chance without hesitation. N.Y. I instantly liked whereas S.F. I took a day or two to really warm to but after that found it hard to leave and hope I can find some way of spending at least a year of my life there at some point.

Next month I hope to add Los Angeles to my list of places I'd like to live as I'm going there for a holiday. I've spoken to people I know who have visited or lived there and their opinions of the place vary greatly I'm going with an open mind but I think I'm probably going to like it I will give you my review in a few weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment